Your Ad Here

This is about me

This page is all about. there is not a lot i can really say but that i am married with five children, 2 dogs, 5 cats. I know this sounds like a lot but its not as hard as people think, dont get me wrong it has its moments where i just wanna tear my hair out but i love them to bits all of them and i would'nt change a thing.
so far today i havent done that much did a bit of shopping with the wife then came back and went to the driving range to whack a few balls, to be honest am not that good but i like to think so, i am going on sat to a 18 hole golf course with my brother he is quite good so thats my aim if i can beat him then i know am getting better lol.
i hope you all like what i am saying to you all and i hope i have many conversations with you all :)

This is my oldest daughter miyah



This my wife my youngest son and daughter




This is my son kieron





And finally this son dylan ( this one is the little devil lol)






schadenfreude the crispy garnish that tastes just like its name

No comments:

Post a Comment