Your Ad Here

The last two weeks

hi people sorry it been a while since i last made an entry to my blog but i have been trying to entertain the kids as it been the summer holidays. But finally they go back tomorrow yipee lol.
In the last 2 weeks i have not done that much been taking the kids to the tweedle farm me and the wife likes and the kids love it (its quite cheap aswell lol).
There was one cow that made me and the wife in stitches every time you put your hand near his mouth he would suck two of your fingers it was disgusting and it felt really strange but it was funny lol.
We also fed some lambs aswell, did you know that the bottles that warm up are really hot i couldnt believe it, it was nearly burning my hand holding it.
The lambs loved it tho,and the kids did too, they are greedy little gits the lambs that is lol.
i also went to the driving range a week ago twice in one day, the wifee wasnt happy tho lol, but i liked it i hity my personal best of 175 yrds i was impressed with myself, only did it the once tho boohoo lol.
the reason that i went twice in one day is that i was playing my brothe the next i think i mentioned it last time i was playing him, anyway i went to a 18 hole course with him it was a nice day not too hot and not too cold a bit of cloud here and there.
To cut a long story short he thrashed me to pieces i just couldnt play that day, i even snapped the head of my seven iron i couldnt believe it lol.
i think thats all am going to sy this time expect that i carnt wait till tomorrow when the kids go back to school.

Untill the next time i write something i hope you all have a fantastic day.

BYE. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment